We do it right the first time by using an extensively researched assessment and treatment process which aims to get you pain free in the least amount of time and sessions.
Accuracy is the hallmark of a good sportsperson, and we feel the same about diagnosing your injury, as often a few millimeters can make the difference to how you manage a problem.
Our scientific running assessments analyze your running style and look for ways to make it more efficient and injury free, as it is often the recurrent and multiple injuries that slow down your training
We provide ergonomic assessments for all sizes of business. A properly set up work station can improve productivity, decrease workplace injuries, and keep you happy.
Whether you just need a tune up prior to a race or need us to review your mechanics with a given sport, our attention to detail will improve performance.
Other services on offer include:
- Manual Therapy including Joint Mobilisation & Manipulation
- Certified McKenzie Method treatment
- Dry Needling (Western Acupuncture)
- Posture Analysis
- Biomechanical Analysis for sport and music
- Gait and Treadmill Video Analysis
- Pre and Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Small Group Exercise Classes
- Personal Training (Individual and Group)
- Exercise Studio Memberships
- Braces and Brace Fitting
- Crutches and Walking Boots
- Casting and Cast Removal
- Splinting for Musicians
- Pre Pointe /Dance Assessments
- Gymnastics Screening
What to Expect
- An experienced physiotherapist with an expertise in musculoskeletal physiotherapy.*
- A private consultation room and access to a well appointed exercise studio.
- A comprehensive evaluation of your problem and relevant physical examination.
- Thorough explanation of findings.
- Detailed treatment plan outlining the best approach to your condition.
- Most importantly, you should expect to feel better!
*Physiotherapists are highly trained to assess and treat at neuromusculoskeletal injuries, meaning injuries to bones, muscles, tendons, nerves, joints, and all the tissues that hold these together.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing that you can move in for the evaluation.
- Doctor's referral (not required, only if applicable) and any imaging (X-ray, MRI, etc.) for your problem.
- For Workers Compensation (We are a WorkCover Approved facility) please bring your referral, insurance details, and claim number.
- If you have a Care Plan please bring it, along with your doctors details so we can liase with them
- Private Health Fund card for on the spot rebates through HICAPS.