PhysioCore - Pilates inspired core strengthening class
45-minute sessions focusing on abdominal and back muscles strength, as well as hips and shoulders mobility.
Exercises performed on the exercise mat using small equipment, such as resistance bands, soft balls, foam roller and more.
Different exercises every week to keep the sessions challenging and fun!
When are PhysioCore classes?
Every Tuesday 9.30 AM
Every Friday 9.30 AM
Terms and Conditions for PhysioCore Group Exercise Class
1. Casual entry and pack options – PhysioCore classes are available casually or in pack of 10. Packages for classes attract a discount rate and expire 12 weeks from the commencement of the first class. Clients are responsible for making sure all their sessions are completed before the expiry date.
2. 24 hours cancellation policy – If you cannot attend a class, more than 24 hours notice is required to be able to reschedule. If you cancel your class less than 24 hours before it starts or are absent for your class you will forfeit your session.
3. Bookings – Bookings are currently made through reception by:
Calling the clinic on 02 8411 2050 (if it is outside our operating hours please leave a message and we will get back to you on the next business day)
Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Priority – Please be aware classes are booked on a first come first serve basis. We do however give preference to clients in existing classes to continue on at their existing time before it is opened up to others. To avoid disappointment, please let us know your preference or your intentions to continue before your pack expires so we can make the required arrangements.
5. Securing your spot – Your place in classes is only secured once payment is received. If payment is not received your spot will become available for those on the wait list.
6. Rescheduling – Rescheduling classes is your responsibility, you may reschedule missed classes once. If you are unable to attend your rescheduled class you will forfeit that credit.
7. Waiting list – If a class you particularly want is fully booked you may put your name on a waiting list. However, we would also suggest you book into another class just in case that one does not become available.
8. Initial assessment – PhysioCore sessions require an initial assessment to be performed so the physiotherapist can custom design your program and familiarise you with the equipment.
9. Number of participants – Each class is limited to 4 participants.
10. Non-refundable and non-transferable – Casual classes and packs are non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. Class modification – Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Thornleigh Performance Physiotherapy reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
12. What to bring – A clean towel and a water bottle are required for all classes. Please wear comfortable clothing that you can move freely in. Close fitting clothes are preferable as dangling or loose-fitting clothing, hair or jewellery may get caught in the equipment.
13. Start and finish time – Sessions start and finish at the time indicated in the booking – all classes are 45 minutes
14. Payment – Payment methods include:
15. Health Fund – PhysioCore classes are claimable under your private health insurance. Contact your Health Fund for more information about your own available rebates. The tax invoice for each session will be provided by email by the day after the class.
16. Cancellation policy – PhysioCore class sizes are small and fill up quickly, so clients must adhere to our cancellation policy. Cancellations will need to be made 24 hours prior to your class beginning at the latest in order to be able to reschedule your session.
17. Payment policy – Payment needs to be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking. By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms and conditions.