This physiotherapy practice needs to collect information about you for the primary purpose of providing quality treatment and health care. In order to properly assess, diagnose and treat you we need to collect some personal and medical information from you. This information will also be used for:
- The administrative purposes of running the practice
- Billing, either directly or through an insurer or compensation agency
- Use within the practice when necessarily passing information to other treatment staff for ongoing treatment and care
- Disclosure of treatment and medical information to your doctors or other treatment providers
- In the case of an insurance or compensation claim it may be necessary to disclose and/or collect information that affects your treatment and return to work. Your written consent will be obtained at the start of your treatment in order to carry out the
- above activities Information collected at this practice is stored securely and only practice staff have access to it.
- The practice will take every care to ensure information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- You may have access to your information held at this practice and, if you believe any information is inaccurate we may be able to amend information accordingly.